What is EPDM?
EPDM granules are made from natural or synthetic rubber. They are used for making self-leveling rubber flooring. The actual flooring is prepared by mixing and applying two components- EPDM granules and binder.EPDM is used for sports fields, running tracks, children's playgrounds , schools, kindergartens, park alleys .
Advantages of EPDM :
1. Of course it is the color. The huge variety of colors allows you to create beautiful, bright and colorful playgrounds to attract children, to help them in the game and develop their imagination. Furthermore these beautiful playgrounds are safe for kids.
2. EPDM self-leveling floors retain color for a long time and is much softer compared to similar products made from other types of rubber granules.
3. EPDM granules can be used as an infill for artificial turf. The green EPDM granules gives the turf natural look and improve safety on the field.
Characteristics of EPDM:
• prevents injuries;
• non-toxic, safe for people and animals;
• have a long life;
• high level of resistance to heavy impact loads;
• large range of colors;
• high resistance to light;
• unaffected by extreme weather conditions;
• absorbs sound;
• easy to transport;
• easy to apply;
• no need for drainage system